First National Bank is presenting two different triathlon training clinics to soothe triathlon jitters and increase athletic performance.
Pittsburgh Triathlon Endurance Sports Clinic
UPMC Sports Medicine is hosting a Triathlon and Endurance Sports Clinic to help triathletes with mental and physical fitness. The event will include workshops where attendees will be able to learn from sports experts and network with other participants.
DATE: Friday, March 31, 2017-Saturday, April 1, 2017
TIME: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM on Friday and 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM on Saturday
LOCATION: UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex, 8000 Cranberry Springs Drive, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
- The Making of a Triathlete: The Physiology and Mental Edge – Kim Schwabenbauer, MS, RD, CSSD
- Sleep Management – Christopher E. Klein, PhD
- Integrated Medicine and Peak Performance for the Endurance Athlete – Lauren Loya, MD
- Pro-Panel Q&A featuring local and regional pro’s
- Group Sessions with UPMC Sports Medicine Experts
- Expert Panel Q&A featuring local experts + Pittsburgh Triathlon overview with P3R staff
Click here to register.
Pittsburgh Triathlon Club Training Workshop
The Pittsburgh Triathlon Club is hosting a Spring Triathlon Workshop at REI Robinson. This event is open to all ages and experience levels to gain valuable knowledge on all things triathlon!
DATE: Sunday, March 26, 2017
TIME: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
LOCATION: 600 Settlers Ridge Center Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15205