You’re excited and a little anxious too and there’s so much to remember to bring so we’ve created a quick checklist for you to do this week and another to print or keep on your phone for race day.
- Bicycle Safety Check—Big Bang Bikes and Pro Bike + Run are the official Safety Check Stores. They are not mandatory but highly recommended.
- Proof of USAT Membership must be current and athletes must be able to show proof at athlete check-in before you are able to receive your race number. If your USAT Membership has expired, be prepared to pay at Triathlete Services.
- Gear Check—Each athlete is allowed to check gear at the swim start. Bags will be available at the athlete check-in.
- Timing Chip—You must wear your timing chip in order to receive a time in the official results. If you lose it or forget it, you can get another one in the transition zone on race day or at the start of the swim.
- You must have your bib to get into the transition or to take your bike out of transition
- Check-in if you leave the race – If you leave the race course and go home, you must check in with athlete services so you are accounted for at the end of the day and we know you are fine.